- Permanent contract
- Germany based
FSE ensure the service of our customers' tools that are under contract or warranty. You manage new installations, compliance, after-sales service and breakdown repairs at our customers. You join a team of senior service engineers, application engineers and sales forces, forming the triptych of the company's success.
Why join our company
- Join a dynamic company!
- We are collaborators and team players
- Work on challenging projects, we offer you the development opportunities and great performance is rewarded
Service Visit Management
Manage new installations, compliance, after-sales service and breakdown repairs
- The Field Service Engineer Level 4-5 is responsible for the management of project details, including preparation, badging, tooling, communication, service visit and problem solving.
- Organize and drive his/her service visit in all aspects travel and lodging arrangements, communication and support plan, service visit of company’s product reporting as required
- Provide effective communication to customers regarding service visit schedule, work performed, plan of actions, resource support and expected time to completion when necessary
- Install, tune, and upgrade hardware.
- Regularly control, monitor and maintain equipment (preventive maintenance).
- Detect the origin of a breakdown (on site or remotely), establish a diagnosis.
- Repair complex equipment or replace defective items.
- Write intervention and intelligence reports at the CRM level.
- Advise and train users on materials.
- Perform basic applications support
- Perform software upgrade or troubleshooting
- Communicate regularly with the Applications group to maintain a proper awareness of the situation on the customer site she/he is visiting and ensure a proper follow-up on any action required
- The Field Service Engineer Level 4-5 may also be required sometimes to help factory team or other worldwide service team to perform their duty whenever the need arises, and the service visits schedule allows it.
- Help generate/ implement corrective actions from lessons learned during service visits with primary goal of eliminating repeat issues/delays through Service Closed Loop Corrective Action process
Expertise in optical characterization and all characterization relative to EUMETRYS business.
Watch for new technics that can be useful for the company or which compete against company offer.
German and English speaking languages are required
Be reactive to customer requests
Be a good and positive communicator
We support all new recruits with a very complete onboarding process.
Eumetrys develops a friendly environment of social respect, personal development, quality of work.
The EUMETRYS employees are encouraged and sponsored to search and follow all personal training that they might feel like following in order to grow their personnel skills in accordance with the operational planning and manager agreement.
Qualified candidate may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
English or French CV/Resume is required